Saturday, December 19, 2009

First Novel in my life..

I never thought that I will read a novel in my life. Well I never thought that reading going to be my hobby either. Before I turn my life into reading, for me novel is not a knowledgeable book. But all of that assumption gone when I read this book. The title of this book is "VT".


What is "VT" stands for? It stands for Volleyball Team. The writer of this motivational novel is the bright and humble writer name 'Hilal Asyraf'' .


When we talk about motivation, it must be something positive that can pull us out from a slump of negativity. Reading this book make oneself realised that nothing in this world is impossible once they believe, work hard, and finally give in to fate.


This book is about a volleyball team of the Islamic background school known as MATRI. It is how one teacher that is smart and highly motivated turned a group of students that is full of personal problems, low discipline, and irrespectively to others into a better person.


They work hard to achieve their goal which is to be the best and show others that Islam is great.


This novel also proof that you cannot live on your own in this vast world. But you need to have each other and be together in order to be the best. That is not all, this novel thought me and made me realised that although you are the best, you are still the worst if you are ungrateful to the one that give all of that to you which is the almighty 'Allah'.


I recommend that those who feel unmotivated to read this novel and you will not regret it.

1 comment:

  1. peh.. berabuk.. nk comment pon think twice.. hehe.. great blog!!

    ReplyDelete