Saturday, December 19, 2009

My first book

Remember the books that I have told you guys in the Introduction? Well this is my first review of the books. I choose to give a review about this book because it is the first book that I have ever finished reading.

It is in Bahasa Malaysia. I know.... you guys must be thinking that why do I give a review on Bahasa Malaysia book. Well, I may be writing this blog in English but it does not mean that I have to give a review only on English books. For your information I will give reviews on any books that I read either in Bahasa Malaysia or in English...

Ok let us continue... The title of the book is "Benarkah Iskandar Bukan Zulkarnain"

As you can see in the image the writer is Afareez Abd Razak Al-Hafiz. The moment I set my eyes on this book it give me the urge of reading it. Maybe because Iskandar is quite similar if we pronounce it with my name Esqandar.

This book is mainly discussing about whether 'Iskandar' also known as 'Alexander' or 'Alexander the great' is the same person as 'Zulqarnain' or also known to us as 'Iskandar Zulqarnain'.

What is amazing about this book that when you start reading it you will never want to stop. The way the writer sort the content is very intelligent because it start from the root until the end of this warrior bloodline.

I mean from the root is that, the story begins from our first prophet which is Adam up until the warrior him self. It has almost every proof that said 'Iskandar' is not the same guy as 'Zulqarnain'.

It is also has some image on the writer's journey and places he have been visited in order to search for the truth.

It is a worthy book to read and it will help us to clear all the thought on whether Alexander the great is the same guy as the one who his name is stated in the holy Quran, 'Zulqarnain'.

No comments:

Post a Comment