Saturday, December 19, 2009

Introduction....

Assalamualaikum.... and a very pleasant day to all readers that are kind enough to visit my blog.
I am new in this field.. and it is quite awkward for me to start this blog.

Well actually the idea for starting to write this blog come from my new year inspiration. It took me a while to figure out what is the best new hobby for me or should I say the only hobby for me to start on.

After doing some thinking and wondering I have figured out that, what if I start reading something. Hmm reading..... well that's it. That is my new hobby reading books.





That is a big inspiration for me because considering my past with books. What is it? Actually I used to hate reading. Reading is like a sleeping pill for me, Once touching the book my eyes start to get heavy. The most I can read is one whole page. The rest I continue in the dream world, if you get what I mean.

But guest what? .......

Yes , reading is like an energy for me now. After realizing that I have read a few books and enjoyed all of them.

That's when I end up in writing this blog. Yes you are right if you guest that this blog is where I share my knowledge and review about the book that I have read.

Hope you guys can obtained something from what I will publish here. Feel free to give your comments, because it will surely improve my writing.. Looking forward....







*Note: I am not that good in English command but I hope by writing this blog in English can help me to improve it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i like the way you put your thoughts into words. also, i love your transmutation to a reader. i wish you have a very meaningful journey into the far depth of the ocean of books and surface only to let us know the treasure you've discovered.

    ReplyDelete